TEG developed multiple options to allow the planning team to collaborate with CSFC leadership and clinical staff to evaluate the options regarding clinical impact, cost of options, the timetable for implementation, etc. The collaborative approach was based upon evaluation, clinical data calculations, clinical space programming, conceptual design and options definition, and relative construction cost presentations. Approaching the exploration of options via a conceptual design level of involvement based upon room-by-room space programming delivered reliable information to CSFC.
- New 30 bed ICU with Support Spaces
- Renovations to Accommodate Two Additional Cath Labs, Cath Lab Recovery and Dialysis
- Oncology Center Expansion with Room to add Future Additional Linear Accelerator
- New Medical Office Building added to Campus
- Relocation and Renovation of Non-Invasive Cardiology Department