This is one of eight total operating rooms in the suite to utilize this technology. This particular Operating Room allows for OLOL’s cardiology physicians to perform traditional diagnostic functions of the cardiac catheterization lab or interventional radiology suites along with traditional surgical functions of the operating room. The Hybrid Operating Room creates an environment where interventional approaches can be performed under even the most complex conditions, including patients who are considered high-risk cases.
OLOL’s Hybrid Operating Room gives patients and their physicians a less invasive approach to treating cardiac problems, which ultimately leads to improved outcomes and safer procedures. Patients who undergo procedures in the Hybrid Operating Room typically experience less trauma, less scarring, a shorter hospital stay, and faster rehabilitation.
- Total SF: 388,000 SF
- Clinical Services: Cancer Center, Heart Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Convent, Spa, Fitness Center, Outpatient Clinic and Medical Office Building
- Private Patient Rooms: 192
- Central Energy Plant: 16,000 SF
- Completion Date: 2011
- Services Provided: Architecture, Interior Design, (Subs: MEP, Structure, Civil, Landscape)
- Key Staff: Ernie, Dreher, John Sprouls, Kevin Russell, Linda Jacobs, Jared Burt
- Reference: Bryan Boss, Director of Facilities Management