The hybrid operating room is one of eight operating rooms in the suite to utilize this technology. As a result, cardiology physicians can now perform traditional diagnostic functions of the cardiac catheterization lab and intervention radiology suites and conventional surgical procedures of the operating room. In addition, the Hybrid Operating Room creates an environment where interventional approaches can perform under even the most complex conditions, including patients who are considered high-risk cases.
OLOL’s Hybrid Operating Room gives patients and their physicians a less invasive approach to treating cardiac problems, which ultimately leads to improved outcomes and safer procedures. Typically, patients who undergo procedures in the Hybrid Operating Room experience more minor trauma, less scarring, a shorter hospital stay, and faster rehabilitation.
- Total SF: 388,000 SF
- Clinical Services: Cancer Center, Heart Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Convent, Spa, Fitness Center, Outpatient Clinic and Medical Office Building
- Private Patient Rooms: 192
- Central Energy Plant: 16,000 SF
- Completion Date: 2011
- Services Provided: Architecture, Interior Design, (Subs: MEP, Structure, Civil, Landscape)
- Key Staff: Ernie, Dreher, John Sprouls, Kevin Russell, Linda Jacobs, Jared Burt
- Reference: Bryan Boss, Director of Facilities Management