The goal of Trinity Health is to create a replacement facility which will become the leader in clinical advancements, workplace satisfaction and a community pride never previously experienced in the region. A new health care campus will facilitate recruitment of the best physicians and nursing staff to improve the level of care for Minot and the surrounding 21 counties of their primary service area.
Trinity Hospital’s design provides flexibility between clinical departments, integration of diagnostic and surgical procedures and demonstrates collaboration to deliver exceptional patient care with optimal outcomes — impacting the lives of thousands of residents.
- 592,738 SF of space for Ancillary, Operational, Inpatient, Mental Health and Support Services
- 196,645 SF Medical Office Building
- 30,000 SF medical office building
- 50,500 SF mental health facility
- 490,000 SF of space for Ancillary, Operational, Inpatient + Support Services,